Soyeb Carpet
Khamaria, Ghosia Bazar, Sant Ravidas Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
GST No. 09GEUPB9255J1ZO
TrustSEAL Verified
Call 0794296800852% Response Rate
SEND EMAIL

Handmade Carpets

Prominent & Leading Manufacturer from Ghosia Bazar, we offer handloom woolen carpets, persian hand tufted woolen carpet and handmade modern tufted carpet.

Handloom Woolen Carpets

Handloom Woolen Carpets
  • Handloom Woolen Carpets
  • Handloom Woolen Carpets
  • Handloom Woolen Carpets
  • Handloom Woolen Carpets
  • Handloom Woolen Carpets
  • Handloom Woolen Carpets
  • Handloom Woolen Carpets
  • Handloom Woolen Carpets
  • Handloom Woolen Carpets
Get Best Quote
Approx. Price: Rs 250 / sq ftGet Latest Price

Product Details:

Minimum Order Quantity24 sq ft
MaterialWool
DesignRoyal
ColorRed
Usage/ApplicationHome
ShapeRectangular
SizeAll Customised Size Available

Crafted with the utmost care, the Soyeb Carpet is made with a composition of 79% woollen yarn, ensuring a soft and luxurious feel underfoot. The remaining 21% cotton yarn adds durability and texture, enhancing the rug's overall quality and resilience
Request
Callback
Yes! I am Interested

Persian Hand Tufted Woolen Carpet

Persian Hand Tufted Woolen Carpet
  • Persian Hand Tufted Woolen Carpet
  • Persian Hand Tufted Woolen Carpet
  • Persian Hand Tufted Woolen Carpet
  • Persian Hand Tufted Woolen Carpet
  • Persian Hand Tufted Woolen Carpet
  • Persian Hand Tufted Woolen Carpet
  • Persian Hand Tufted Woolen Carpet
  • Persian Hand Tufted Woolen Carpet
  • Persian Hand Tufted Woolen Carpet
  • Persian Hand Tufted Woolen Carpet
Get Best Quote
Approx. Price: Rs 265 / Sq ftGet Latest Price

Product Details:

Minimum Order Quantity24 Sq ft
MaterialWoolen
DesignRoyal
ColorBlue
Usage/ApplicationHome
ShapeRectangular
BrandSoyeb Carpet
SizeAll Customised Size Available
Packaging TypeRoll
Country of OriginMade in India

“Soyeb Carpet’’ Is a Distinguished Manufacturer Offering an Enormous Consignment Of Tufted Carpet We direct all our activities to cater the expectations of customers by providing them excellent quality products as per their gratification. Moreover, we follow moral business policies and crystal pure transparency in all our transactions to keep healthy relations with the customers.
Request
Callback
Yes! I am Interested

Handmade Modern Tufted Carpet

Handmade Modern Tufted Carpet
  • Handmade Modern Tufted Carpet
  • Handmade Modern Tufted Carpet
  • Handmade Modern Tufted Carpet
  • Handmade Modern Tufted Carpet
  • Handmade Modern Tufted Carpet
  • Handmade Modern Tufted Carpet
  • Handmade Modern Tufted Carpet
Get Best Quote
Approx. Price: Rs 210 / Sq ftGet Latest Price

Product Details:

Minimum Order Quantity35 Sq ft
MaterialWoolen
DesignGeometric
ColorBabypink
Usage/ApplicationHome
ShapeRectangular
Wash TypeVaccum

handmade rug
Request
Callback
Yes! I am Interested
X

Product Videos

Explore More Products

View All Products




Reach Us
Md Awesh (Owner)
Soyeb Carpet
Madhosingh
Khamaria, Ghosia Bazar - 221301, Sant Ravidas Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
Get Directions


Call Us


Send E-mail